February 23, 2009Pearl got sent home today from daycare because she supposedly had diarrhea. I didn't really believe it but know not to put up a fight because I don't want her sick and miserable or to get anyone else sick. So we went home, folders and my "to-do" list in toe. I didn't get much of my work done with class and a test (and the missing study guide I lost somewhere between my office and home) that same night but I did stop and think about how blessed I am to even have a job. My brother just lost his job at USU and has a family to worry about and here I am complaining about having to leave work early. I'm so blessed to work where I do with people who really care about helping others. I have awesome benefits and for now am not on any cut lists at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment