Monday, February 16, 2009

Once a year

February 16, 2009
Once a year I get flowers from Jeff in celebration of Presidents' Day. Even when we were dating I got flowers today because according to my hubby 1) they're cheaper than buying them on Valentine's Day thus you can get more of them for the same price and 2) it's not a real holiday unless you get a day off of work. I know, all you girls are thinking how do I let Jeff get away with this but well, it's sort of our thing now and I look forward to it every year. And boy do they smell wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea. It's fun when hubbies mix things up a bit. It means it's especially for you.

Alabama Apples said...

What a fun tradition. Jeff is always cracking me up...not that I know him or anything...it SEEMS he is funny from his comments :) I LOVE his assignment! I couldn't stop chuckling!!