Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Crappy" Day 2

March 2, 2009
I really didn't intend to only take one picture today...and of Pearl's little behind, but it's kind of funny after the "incident" last night in the tub. It seems like every few months Pearl decides to poop in the tub and only when Jeff is giving her a bath. She definitely knows better and how much it ticks her dad off. The problem, besides being completely disgusting, is she didn't really seem to care at all that she had pooped. So today when I picked her up from daycare and saw her wearing her Santa jammies I knew she had another "crappy" day. It was kind of funny walking in and seeing her in a bright yellow shirt and Christmas pajamas that I had forgotten were her only spare clothes. Oh well, she was pretty excited to be wearing them.

1 comment:

Jeff Johnson said...

my first thought is that is what she wanted to wear that day...