April 1, 2009Jeff paints once a year - during General Conference weekend - and he's getting a head start for this go around. I'm not really sure why he decided to get started early instead of a marathon weekend project but I'll just stay out of his way and let him paint to his heart's content. Last conference we painted our living room a chocolate brown, the spring before that we painted Pearl's room. If I want something painted I have to wait patiently for General Conference to roll around. I guess it's sort of a tradition now to paint something while listening to conference (and now trying to keep Pearl out of the paint). Not to mention the tradition Jeff has to put a dab (or two) of whatever paint color we are using on his painting ladder. It's getting really thick in some spots.
2 comments:
That's so funny, b/c we usually paint too during conference. We did it growing up in Oregon, had all the radios blarring conference throughout the house and worked on lots of projects. What room are you painting this conference? I think we will tackle our bathroom.
Oh ya, I didn't tell anyone what we are painting! Guess it will be a surprise then. Ok, so we're painting the dining room. I couldn't make up my mind what color to paint the living room so we bought two different colors and decided to paint the dining room the lighter brown we didn't use.
Post a Comment