Friday, April 3, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

April 3, 2009
This is the last $47.01 the University of Utah is EVER going to get from me!!! I picked up my cap, gown, tassel, and hood today and can't wait until graduation on May 22. Even Pearl must have felt my excitement because she had to try on my cap and tangle my tassel a few times. It finally feels like this four year journey is actually going to come to an end. YEAH!!!

4 comments:

Life of Us said...

Jenny - I think your life is great! How much fun you seem to have! I enjoy knowing that other happily married couples have moments, not just me and Tom. Plus it is DANG funny because I know both of you from years past. Live it up and enjoy - the little pipsqueak is fantastic and so funny.

Jeff Johnson said...

Yea!

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!! Congrats, Jen!!!!

Okay, I was going to post what your friend just did, too. It makes me smile to see you and Jeff have issues and moments. Sometimes I get sick of how sickly sweet some people can get about their spouses...is life really that perfect?!

Thanks for posting...you uplift my little life! :)

Kami said...

Congrats!