Friday, May 22, 2009

Nothing makes you feel worse

May 21, 2009
Nothing makes me feel worse than shopping for a swimming suit. Seriously, my self esteem plummeted off a cliff tonight. When I stopped nursing my boobs sort of shrunk, worse than before! So my swimming suit doesn't exactly fit. The problem is though, I can't find one that fits my chest and my gut. Just because you have a big gut (not to mention butt, legs, arms, etc), doesn't mean you have big boobs. But the worse part is, I still bought one that I knew was most likely going to get returned. Maybe buying one makes me feel like I still have my 19 year old body - when swimming suit shopping was actually fun. Then the realization sets in and I end up back at the store at 20 minutes before closing returning what I bought. I guess the only positive thing about this is a renewed desire to get in shape and lose 15 lbs. We'll see how long that ambition, ok let's be honest disgust, lasts.

2 comments:

creatividadsiempre.blogspot.com said...

Okay, so where did you find any sort of luck in the swimming suit department? I have been looking for months.

Stephanie and Jason said...

When you find the perfect swim suit please let me know! I have been looking forever and have had absolutely no luck! Right now I'm planning on a shirt and swim shorts!