Monday, July 20, 2009

Slowly but surely

July 20, 2009
Jeff's nephew moved in with his parents over the weekend to go to auto mechanic school so Jeff had to move the last of his stuff out of his room. We are now the proud owners, well storers after seven years, of a train set, several thousand baseball cards, and some old-school hot wheels. Jeff let Pearl get her hands on them tonight and she was pretty excited about the trucks and helicopters. Jeff told her "he might make a man out of her yet" with these toys. I think he's still bitter that his "man/Wii room" has been over run with a kitchen, dishes, dolls, stuffed animals, and a cedar chest that weighs about 600 lbs. I guess I can't blame him...he is outnumbered by females and all our estrogen charged emotions around here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember Jeff getting so excited to get hot wheels in the prize drawer with Kurtis! Glad to see he still has them.

Kami said...

You will soon find those hot wheels ALL OVER the house. Particularly when you step on one in the middle of the dark night. Then you'll be using those choice words again! : )