August 17, 2009I needed some time to think tonight and set about trying to find a quiet place to do so. I was ticked off, sad, heartbroken, confused, upset, and well you get the picture. I ended up sitting in my car by the temple crying and praying for some answers. I thought it would be the perfect place to ponder my feelings without distractions but apparently so did everyone else. Everywhere I turned there were people walking, giggling with their girlfriends, kids on skateboards, and dogs barking. Don't get me wrong the temple is a reverent and quiet place but I probably should have gone to a session inside where it's actually peaceful and quiet.
5 comments:
Jenny,
I hope you are okay. If you need anything your newfound blogging facebook friend would be happy to help...
Remember, there has to be opposition in all things. Days like today are necessary to truly recognize the joy in your tomorrows. Hope tomorrow brings sunshine back into your life. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I hope everything turns out well. The temple is an excellent place to regain focus and see things more clearly. I hope the clarity and the sunshine comes today. ((HUGS))!
The temple is a fabulous place to seek quietness, but doesn't it always seem that when things are bad, it just gets worse! Blehh! I'm sorry things are yucky...hope you find your peace. love you!
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.
Post a Comment