February 5, 2009Fredrico's. Ahhh...the lovely smell of a one-topping delicious pizza, buttery garlic bread, and cheap iceberg lettuce salads. We found ourselves here last night before the Aggies' victory over New Mexico State. Fredrico's is the ultimate reminder of my college days and well, home in general. Of course over the years they have remodeled the joint, minus the seat cushions, and now I have to admit it looks pretty good. When Jeff and I were dating he used to call me and beg for me to bring him lunch. Most of the time I refused but them my brother started working at the same place and if Jeff couldn't convince me to bring him a lunch special from Fredrico's he'd get Jesse to call and sob about being hungry too. Between the two of them I couldn't say no and often found myself picking up 3 lunch specials then driving down the Truss Plant for a picnic under the trees.
2 comments:
Yum, I love Fredrico's. Best place ever
I have to stop in there as well every time I come to Logan!
Post a Comment