February 3, 2009I am the worst cook on this entire planet! Seriously...just ask Jeff and Pearl who have to choke down my meals on those days I do feel like I should fulfill my wifely duties by cooking. Baking is another story but you can't live on chocolate chip cookies alone. I finally geared myself up to trying this whole menu planning thing again (after a month hiatus from planned cooking) thanks to my friend Maria's delicious blog but alas, my food just doesn't resemble hers. I guess before cooking you should make sure you have enough sauce, not cook too many noodles, and not try to hide any frozen veggies in the pasta dish. I'm blaming the disaster on my oven. Good thing my sister and brother-in-law are starving college students who will eat any leftovers I throw at them!
4 comments:
Doesn't look too bad (but maybe it isn't supposed to look like this??). You should seriously look into the dinner group idea. Then again, maybe you shouldn't inflict your cooking on non-family members! ha ha!
Not if they are gross! :) Okay, probably still if they are gross.
Keep trying!! You will get it:) Let me know if I can help!
Have you ever tried Real Simple magazine? I am not a very good cook, but the recipes in that magazine are REALLY simple AND my husband is always raving about how good they are, and won't let me go without my subscription to the magazine. Well worth it!!
Post a Comment