March 6, 2009As soon as we turned the corner to pull into our driveway, Pearl started begging to go to the pool. I swear I have no idea how she got so smart and remembers where the pool is. So, Jeff packed up the swimming gear, found five bucks, and headed over to the pool. I stayed home to do some laundry and attempt to pick up the house a bit and then ventured over to pick them up. Pearl looked like she was having so much fun! She even went down the tunnel slide, much to my horror as Jeff left her at the top and ran as fast as he could (dodging about 500 other kids) to get to the bottom to catch her before she drowned. Even though I didn't join in the swimming fun I still left soaking wet because I had mistakenly worn a calf-length skirt that soaked up all the water on the floors as I was squatting down to get some pictures. We'll see how long Pearl's swimming allowance lasts now that she knows the pool is just across the street!
No comments:
Post a Comment