Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Someday...

March 10, 2009
My Better Homes and Gardens magazine came today, a sad reminder that I have no crafty, decorating, or award-winning flower planting abilities whatsoever. Each month I am surprised to still get a copy of it because I swear my subscription ran out at least a year ago! But I do enjoy a few hours of daydreaming about what I would like my house and yard to look like when it comes again and again. How is it that these people make things look so easy? I mean who would have thought to use eggs as decorative pots for miniature plants or pairing fuchsia and lime green in a living room?

2 comments:

creatividadsiempre.blogspot.com said...

I love this magazine. I just started receiving it, after buying a 50% Christmas item (star boxes with awful tasting candy), only so I could the subscription for $1. Maybe it will be like your gift, the one that never stops giving . . . :)

Haylee Munk Brown said...

you should get a subscription to Real Simple. It is awesome for home ideas, and also for cooking and it is just that REAL SIMPLE. My husband won't let me not have a subscription to it :)