April 19, 2009For my birthday Jeff said he wanted me to have "my smell." Everyone has a smell you just hope yours is a good one. Back in my single days I always, always wore Bath & Body Works Creamy Coconut lotion. I liked the warm, sweet, almost baking like smell because I figured it would trick any boy into thinking I was a good cook. I'd been wearing it since high school and I seriously think my body smelled like it even on days when I didn't use it. It must have seeped into my veins or something. I relished in comments from people about how good I smelled and was always protective of letting on how I did it. Anyway, Jeff loved the warm smell so much that when Bath & Body Works stopped selling it he was more upset than I was! I remember one night when we were dating he wanted hot chocolate and finally settled on the french vanilla flavor because it smelled like me (cute, huh and yes, I still tease him about it). I found a bunch of it in NYC one year and brought home as much as I could stuff in my suitcase but we've been dry since. Now I have a good supply of it and have told Jeff it's for me only!
1 comment:
I loved that you too and was so sad it was gone.
Post a Comment