April 30, 2009Pearl and I went to Relief Society Enrichment Night today, shocking I know, and learned that in a disaster we are screwed! I never thought about where we would go the bathroom if we had to leave our home or be stranded inside without electricity or water. You usually just get the spill about food storage but no one really talks about how you're going to actually cook any of your food storage (uh, which we don't have), sanitation stuff, or bathroom issues. Ok so I'm a little worried that as the speaker said "the rains will come and being prepared with food storage might just be like getting on the arc in the days of Noah" that I won't be able to get on the arc. But in the event of a disaster, at least our yard will look nice. What with Pearl sweeping all the dirt out of the flower bed, after Jeff tilled it and leveled it off nicely.
1 comment:
It's called a five gallon bucket with a toilet seat lid. Less than $10 at army/navy surplus places.
Post a Comment