May 31, 2009We are spoiled rotten by our neighbors! Seriously, we don't deserve them and if we ever moved, would have to take them with us. Today in addition to our weekly Sunday cookies - yes we've gotten cookies every week since we moved next door five years ago - they brought us a Sno Cone machine, complete with flavored syrups to try! How cool is that? I think it was really for Pearl but I knew she would have to pry it out of Jeff's hands first. Jeff was so excited to try it out that he didn't even change out of his church shirt and tie. It worked great and I can already imagine Jeff plopping Pearl outside with it and a sign that reads "Sno Cones $.50" as a way to help build up her college fund.
2 comments:
I want one of those!!!
How fun...I want your neighbors!!!
Post a Comment