Monday, June 15, 2009

Family bed

June 14, 2009
Apparently Pearl thinks her bed is now the family bed. She's been fussier the last day or two having naps and going to bed and begged Jeff to lay down with her at naptime. I wasn't really sure what was going on until I hadn't seen or heard Jeff for a few minutes (Pearl in the meantime is running all over the house) so I started searching for him. I found him asleep in Pearl's bed. Then when we tried to get her to go to bed for the night, she freaked out so Jeff had to again lay in bed with her and I had to lean over him so she could wrap her arms around my neck. It was a tight squeeze and neither one of them thought it was as cute of a photo op as I did, so I only got one shot... right before Pearl started screaming and Jeff yelled at me to put the camera away.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Caden tries to use the "lay by me" tactic, too. It is a total stalling method to prolong bed time. We had to nip that one right in the bud! :)