June 11, 2009The rain has really hampered our evening fun with Pearl, well at least outside. It's so hard to come up activities when you're stuck indoors to getenough wiggles out for a long night's rest. Yesterday we managed to wear Pearl out with this infant fish toy that we converted into a "tunnel" (which she tried to reenact the show "WIPEOUT" with) but tonight we opted for some quieter activities. She loves stickers, even though they aren't helping on the potty front, and we spent about a half hour drawing "Abby" (Ariel the little mermaid) and placing fish stickers on her before Pearl decided she needed something more exciting to do. I was just impressed that the stickers actually made it onto the paper. Pearl usually takes her pants off and puts them all over her legs and feet... or my legs (but I still have my pants on!).
1 comment:
Pearl needs some siblings to keep her entertained. Keeps the pressure off you to think things up! :) I can ignore Kaleb for long periods of time if Coop and Caden are doing something exciting. ha ha!
Post a Comment