June 27, 2009Two weeks of jam-packed fun ended tonight with FREE front row tickets to the Real Salt Lake game. About a month ago RSL presented to a group I am the chair of at work and offered us free tickets to the game so we could get a feel for the marketing opportunities and atmosphere at Rio Tinto Stadium. We were all excited at the chance to go and figured our free tickets would mean the upper deck. So imagine our shock when we got them and they were front row in the "loyalists" section 26 (the rich fans who run down the field with the big RSL flags). The surprises continued too when I had extra tickets and got to bring along our good friends the Chuy's to the game, RSL scored three goals, and won with a shut out! Even though Jeff isn't a big soccer fan, he was a good sport about going (after all I bought dinner) and even pulled out a couple yellow cards to taunt at the officials. But he must have had some fun because I caught a kiss from him on camera!
2 comments:
It was a defensive battle but RSL won with a field goal to beat those hoosers from Canada
This is a cute pic of you, Jen!
Post a Comment