Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hiatus

June 28 - July 1, 2009
No one ever told me what you're supposed to do with the 365 project when the photographer gets the flu! Yes, I imagine it was the H1N1 (swine) flu but no, I didn't go to the doctor. Since it's not the regular flu season I just figured I had H1N1 like everyone else seems to have right now. Or maybe it's my body's way of saying I had too much fun the past few weeks. Poor Jeff. He had a sick wife and a sick kid, had to sleep in the back room, said the house smelled of "death," and had everyone questioning him whether I really had the flu or was pregnant. NO WE ARE NOT PREGNANT!!! With no energy to even get out of bed, I figured I could skip out on the 365 for a few days. Thankfully, I am on the mend now. Let's just hope Jeff's isolation from Pearl and I means he doesn't get sick now.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Hmmm...maybe I'm rethinking wanting to get H1N1 now. Doesn't sound fun if you can confuse the misery with PREGNANCY!!! Glad to hear you are on the mend, sista. :)