Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We've got a crier here

July 15, 2009
I must be pretty lazy when it comes to planning my parties. After all Pearl helped with the baking yesterday, well sort of, and Jeff helped with the bean salsa salad tonight for my Pampered Chef party tomorrow. He knows I hate cutting up the onions and jalapenos (I swear I can smell them on my hands for a week after) and so he sliced all the stinky veggies for me. But this gigantic red onion almost got the best of him. I've never seen him tear up cutting an onion before but even Jeff said it was a crier. I only got a couple of pictures in before it was my turn to cry because the super bright flash nearly blinded Jeff...and with sharp object in hand, well let's just say Jeff reminded me that it wasn't a good idea on my part to be taking his picture at the moment. Thanks for all your help Babe with my "woman" party!!!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Wish I could be there. I'm busy helping put together our first funeral as a RS presidency. Quite the learning experience.... Eat some extra treats for me!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't come to you party. But after reading your post about the onion, I wanted to advise you to buy yourself a pampered chef chopper. It's great! No more tears or smelly hands.
Aunt Sugar