Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some random kid's balloons

August 18, 2009
There are two good things about going to the park. First, I get to visit with some friends, one of whom I haven't seen in years. And second, when a random kid decides she doesn't want her birthday balloons anymore and her nice dad doesn't want them to go to waste, everyone gets a balloon. Try as I might to get Pearl to actually smile or at least look at the camera with Carli's kids and their balloons to document the evening, it just wasn't going to happen. Too much fun to be had I guess to take two milliseconds out of your exploration of how balloons float (and how to get the string off your wrist) to pose for the camera.

2 comments:

Kami said...

I would have loved to see P's face right here! The little rascal!

Alabama Apples said...

Love balloons!! My kids still go gaga when there are balloons in sight. :)