April 10, 2009Some of you may know that when it comes to decorating, Jeff and I often differ on where to put things, what colors to choose from, and where to hang pictures. We usually bicker every time we hang pictures and argue about who's eye level to use as a gauge for how high to hang them. It doesn't help that I usually can't make up my mind either, which lead to the "one hole in the wall" rule. But this week, Jeff hung a wall of pictures in our newly painted dining room (we're still arguing over the color - I want to re-paint it but Jeff likes it) and put them exactly where I wanted. He didn't complain once and I even asked him what the deal was, why no opinions on where I wanted them. He even broke the "one hole in the wall" rule and rehung a picture I thought was too low. I'll post pictures of the completed dining room once I get the rest of the walls decorated. But in the mean time, what do ya all think of our little art gallery?
4 comments:
It's a good color.
Love it. I've got a ton of pics I want to do this with, but haven't found time to sit down, edit, print, and hang! Great job!
It looks great! Maybe when you are done with your house, you can come help me hang pictures at my house! ;)
I love the color and the frames (and probably the pictures too, if I could see them.) What is the color?
Post a Comment