Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The note


April 8, 2009
Every parent dreads the note. You see, when your kid gets hurt or does the hurting there's a note posted on the board that you have to sign. Today when I picked up Pearl there were 5 notes on the board and all the kids were screaming, including Pearl. Part of me panics when I see the note (or multiple notes) because Pearl did go through a pretty harsh biting phase where I would find a note everyday on the board! No one wants their kid to be the biter. But today she was the victim of a push and shove smack into a block on the floor incident. Whew. Poor Gabby, she had two notes. My guess is that she was the victim both times because "J" (better not give his name away online) moved up from the infant to the toddler class today. "J" is a bully, always hitting, pushing, squashing, you name it. Hopefully tomorrow goes smoother. I'm not sure the kids (or parents for that matter) can survive another five-note day... that's rough!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Sounds like Pearl needs a brother around to toughen her up. If that isn't in the cards, feel free to bring her out here for training. My boys will teach her a thing or two about defending herself. No biting involved, but do you have anything against swords, nerf guns, and other weapons?

Kimberly Nan said...

HA! That little guy moved up? He even in the baby room!