Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Treat

April 7, 2009
Pearl and I stopped by Jamba Juice for a treat on our way home today.
It was warm and beautiful and a perfect day for a Jamba...reminds me of my college days getting Jambas with Becky and convincing Jeff to buy them for me. I usually have something for her to snack on, like an apple, when we drive home - it keeps the screaming to a minimum - but because I had given a presentation at USU today and didn't take my lunchbox to work, I didn't have anything on hand. Pearl really wanted to go to Costco for a treat but was ok with the "ice cream" as she called it instead. The best part about our treat was that I didn't pay a penny for it! Jeff gave me a gift certificate a few years ago and I've slowly been using it. I even have a $1.50 for next time!

3 comments:

BH said...

Oh the good old Jamba days...we need to go get one sometime!

Kami said...

It is a sad commentary on parental abilities when our kids WANT to go to Costco and Sams! :)

Alabama Apples said...

Yummmo! Hmmm, that sounds wonderful right now! Quite jealous! :)