Friday, April 24, 2009

Why didn't anyone tell me?

April 24, 2009
Today I decided to drag Pearl to Tai Pan Trading for the first time and WOW!!! Why didn't I know about this place before? Well I did, but Jeff calls it a junk store so I never bothered going there - even though neither of us have ever been there before. I got this great rod iron trellis for the garden (much cheaper here than any garden store I've looked at) and 50% off of an Easter topiary that has cute eggs on it all for under $40. The place was packed with women who have more decorating and craftiness talent in one finger than in my entire body, and apparently Tai Pan is how they do it. I will definitely be back!!!

4 comments:

Kami said...

Please tell me you didn't come all the way out here and NOT stop to visit!!!

Kimberly Nan said...

Take me, take me!!!

Camille Pedersen said...

I finally found your blog.. after a roundabout way. That's the first I've actually seen your little one. She's really cute, and I love your picture on the blog, you look beautiful. We're in Bountiful quite a bit with Ben working from the airport and Kellie close by.. maybe we'll run into you.:)

Stephanie and Jason said...

I love Tai Pan!! Most of the decorations I have in my house came from there! My mom even bought me a clock there the other day. It is huge and was only $20! I'm not very crafty but Tai Pan really helps!