Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Permanent

May 5, 2009
I really need to take a photography class because I thought I had a really cute picture of the tattoos but it was blurry (even after the camera flashed at me that it was in focus)! Urghhh. You'll have to just imagine the "mean" faces Jeff and Pearl pulled as they were showing off their new tattoos. I'm not sure who was more excited about the matching Spiderman tats, Jeff or Pearl. Jeff brought them home from work, some sort of Employee Appreciation Week with a superhero theme that he's been planning. Pearl thought it was a sticker - she is really into stickers, literally, on her feet, legs, my legs, my feet, the floor, chairs - and showed it to everyone at daycare. I'm just hoping Jeff didn't show his tattoo off to too many of his coworkers.

1 comment:

Kami said...

Check what settings your camera is on. Also, my camera has little lights that blink to show what depth the camera is focusing on. You have to make sure that those lights are blinking over the image you want in focus. That is how you can get the subject in focus, but the background blurry. Hope that helps!