May 2, 2009Ah the salon. There's nothing that can make a girl feel so pampered and cute than a visit to the salon, where a 19 year old blonde who's never had a bad hair day in her life gives your hair a good trim and actually makes it look like you want it to. But then you get home and remember why you hate going getting your hair cut... because you'll never get it to look like she did, even with all the gobs of gook, hairspray, and a gazillion other hair care products you'll put in it.
Hmmm... the self-portrait doesn't really show how cute my haircut was, at least I thought it was. But according to the rules of the 365 project, I'm supposed to have a picture of myself a few times throughout this thing. And I was too chicken to ask if I could take a picture of my stylist's magic hair care products, so this is as good as you're going to get.
4 comments:
I thought something looked different and cute tonight. I love it. Do you flat iron it?
So cute!! I am glad that you got a chance to pamper yourself a bit. :)
You look great! I love chopping my hair off. I always feel like I've lost five pounds afterwards. :)
I like your hair. I don't think I have ever seen it so short. Looks good!!!
Post a Comment