Sunday, June 21, 2009

Florida here I come!

June 16, 2009
I'm on my way to what will be the BEST ever work conference I've ever been sent to! And not because the speakers are great, I'll undoubtedly learn a lot, and come back with more ideas than I know what to do with but because I am being sent to the glorious white sand beaches in Clearwater, Florida! Yes, the #1 rated beach in America folks. My hotel was right on the beach and I was able to talk my mom and sister into coming with me for five days of fun in the sun. I had the hardest time actually working and not skipping all my meetings to work on my tan (sadly my paranoia to get fried beyond belief and the fact that I was stuck in meetings during peak tanning hours didn't even give me the slightest brown color). Even the plane ride in to Tampa was beautiful. I always miss Jeff and Pearl but this time, it's going to be a little easier to keep from worrying about home.

No comments: