Saturday, August 8, 2009
High school reunion
August 8, 2009
I don't feel so bad about skipping out on my 10 year high school reunion after tonight. A few of my friends got together, after way too many years of not seeing each other, for a BBQ at our house. I wish everyone could have come! I had a great time gabbing with the girls (and Michael) again. I think everyone has friends that mean different things to them... you know you've got the friends that you can gripe about work to, the ones you know will never leave you, friends that you share secrets with, study group buddies (thank heavens those days are over finally), friends that are perfect for vacationing or playing with, and some that you can still talk about "boys" er husbands to. These friends have fulfilled all of these at one point or another in my life and I've really missed them! We even had a few old photos to laugh at, well more like gag at! Why on earth did we think we looked cool? Geez someone please tell me I look better in real life! Even with a few extra pounds, babies, and new life experiences it's nice to know you still have friends who were there with you during those awkward years of pimples, broken hearts, and growing pains... and they still like you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment