Thursday, August 6, 2009

I yearn, but only occasionally

August 6, 2009
So my yearning for re-connecting with old friends has continued to enrich my life! I know it sounds really cheesy but it's true! It's been really fun seeing friends that meant so much to me growing up, who shared secrets, laughs, fun times, and who knew a part of me that most people I'm around now don't. So today I met my friend from middle/high school for lunch. Natasha and I only work a few blocks from each other
- and have for three years now - and haven't ever gotten together until today. It's fun seeing how much my friends' lives have changed, what accomplishments they've made, and how they don't look a day older than high school (ok, so maybe we look a little older but we're still smokin' hot, right!?). We had a great time chatting and catching up. The self-portrait I took just doesn't do it justice!

1 comment:

Alabama Apples said...

I think about high-school and everyone every once in a while. It is crazy thinking how they are carrying on their life just as I am. I guess I expect everyone and everything to stay the same and nothing but myself to change. You and Natasha looks as beautiful as ever. What cuties!! :)