Friday, March 27, 2009

Date with Daddy

March 27, 2009
Pearl and I had to run to Sandy today so we figured we might as well drive to Jeff's office and say hi. Plus Pearl was really excited to see Daddy in the middle of the day. When I asked her if she wanted to see him, she started dancing in her car seat and singing "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" We ended up going to Cafe Rio for lunch because we were all starving by the time we got our errands run. Pearl absolutely loves Cafe Rio as is evident in her thankful kiss! She could eat an entire meal herself if we let her. I don't get why she likes it so much but she always has. The beans, rice, lettuce, tomatoes, meat, everything gets gobbled up. We decided to go visit Daddy's friends at his office after lunch and then play hookey the rest of the day!

No comments: