Monday, March 23, 2009

Eggs, eggs, everywhere

March 23, 2009
I pulled out the Easter decorations the other day in eager anticipation of my favorite time of the year and Pearl has figured out that throwing the plastic Easter eggs is more fun than keeping them in baskets. I also hung plastic eggs from our windows - my mom used to do this when I was a kid - and filled our Easter baskets with the remaining pink, yellow, green, blue, orange, and purple eggs. Much to Jeff's dismay, none of them contained any sweets. He's trying to convince me to start an Easter "egg-vant" calendar as a countdown to Easter Sunday. In the meantime, we'll continue to pick up dozens of eggs strewn all over the floor (not to mention the pink Easter grass that Pearl got to before I realized how big of a mess the staticy stringy things would make).

1 comment:

Jeff Johnson said...

That calendar is a great idea - you should do it!