March 25, 2009Is anyone else sick of the rain, well snow? I woke up today to slush falling from the sky! It was quite the scene I'm sure as I lugged a 30 lb. squirming child, purse, lunch box, and folder into work today all while trying to avoid getting soaked in the process. Oh and did I mention that Pearl was so excited to help keep mommy from getting too wet by holding the umbrella over the two of us (technically it was more like next to us and then in front of us, everywhere but over our heads)? Not to mention the scene that ensued when the said 30 lb. child refused to give the umbrella back or fold it back up even though she couldn't get through the doors or see as she walked down the hall. She just missed taking out some one's shins with it. Let's just say Pearl had a great time playing with the umbrella and me, well, I walked into my office with frizzy, wet hair.
1 comment:
It's raining here, too. Blehh...I don't like rainy days much. Love the picture of the red umbrella. Maybe if I had a fabulous umbrella I wouldn't mind it so much...hmmm. Accessories can help make anything better, huh.
Love Pearls hair. You are a talented mommy to get her to let you do her hair. I battle my boys daily and yet their hair is less than an inch long. Probably a good thing I only have boys or the girlies would run around looking like Moglies.
Post a Comment