July 10, 2009Nothing really caught my eye today for the 365 project. It's not that Pearl and I didn't do anything fun on our "Mommy & Pearl" Friday beside the normal laundry and attempt to clean the house. We spent the morning watching movies then we had a picnic on the front lawn, went to the library, got a $0.69 cent ice cream cone at Arctic Circle and played on their "indoor playground" with a bunch of kids we didn't know, took a 3 hour nap on the couch together, and finally got the pool out. What can I say... it cost me less than $2 for all this fun and yet, nothing really stood out as picture worthy. So as Pearl was ignoring her pool and instead wrapping herself up in the towels, I wandered around the yard to check out all the flowers. Jeff is a master gardener and grows plants 3 times the size they should be. Our yard is in full bloom with daises, Enchineas (cone flowers like this one in the picture), day lilies, these chicken legged looking flowers I can't remember the name of (maybe a flox?), and more. I stumbled upon this little bee enjoying one of our flowers and decided to snap his picture. After all it means more beautiful flowers to enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment