Monday, August 3, 2009

Now that's what I'm talking about!

August 1, 2009
The last time we ventured to Bear Lake the weather sucked, hence I came home as white as I was before. But oh the Lake redeemed itself for Raspberry Days!!! We enjoyed three days of glorious sunshine, warm water (well warm for Bear Lake - if you've never been there before, let's just say by the time the water is actually warm it's snowing outside), raspberry milkshakes, shopping at the craft fair, and did I mention glorious sunshine? I couldn't be too bad this time around with the sun because of my frying at Joe's Valley the weekend before, but I still basked in the sun long enough to get flip flop lines on my feet...now if I could only get my pre-I-hate-swimming-suits-body back. And I am thrilled that Pearl has my desire to be a beach bunny, as Jeff isn't such a fan of soaking up the UV rays as we are!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Better get that girl some shades!