September 25, 2009Before my barfing stint of nearly five months, I did take a few more 365 pictures but just didn't get around to posting any of them until now. Something about running to the bathroom every five seconds doesn't exactly help in the blogging updates world. So enjoy a few more days of our lives before I was reminded why I hate pregnancy!
Today's picture was taken after an afternoon of hanging out with my friend Becky and her four boys! Yes, four boys! Pearl loves them, especially Daniel (the oldest) and Baby David (only a couple months old when we got together). We enjoyed a pizza lunch, played at the park, then headed back to our house for Popsicles and bubble blowing. I debated about posting a picture of Baby David, since he was the cutest thing at our play date, but when I actually captured bubbles in the air, well I was impressed with my photography skills so I had to share. That and I was really impressed that we can finally watch Pearl blow the bubbles herself instead of me getting all sticky and feeling like I'm having an asthma attack from lack of oxygen.
No comments:
Post a Comment