September 30, 2009We copy-catted our neighbors' idea for Halloween decorations... putting those cheap, plastic trick or treat buckets on our outside lamps. They look great at night all lite up in orange and make our house look so festive. Which is hard to do considering our neighbors to the South decorate for every single holiday - lights, inflatable things, spooky music, you name it they've got it. And I must admit... while I admit to stealing the idea, I have to say our decorations look much cuter than theirs!
*Small disclaimer... this is the ONLY Halloween picture I took this year. I didn't even get up off the couch (or bathroom floor for that matter) to take one of Pearl dressed up in her Cinderella costume. I'll be paying for that one someday. Luckily for anyone who wants to see her, you can see a couple pics on my sister's blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment