September 26, 2009You may have remembered our first try at family pictures was rained out. Today was our second try and succeed we did! No rain, limited morning sickness (thank heavens I didn't puke in the pictures), one good looking family, and a relatively happy little girl. You can see them all here at Brooke Snow Photography's blog.
So I'm embarrassed that I chose to post this picture of all things today. After all I went to a class taught by Brooke meant to teach me how to actually take pictures. And I know this is a really bad one... bad lighting, bad angle, bad background noise, and on and on. But... I love this picture. Not only does it show our Aggie spirit by attending the Homecoming parade (OK no Aggie gear but we had just finished family pictures), but Jeff and Pearl were so dang cute at the parade. Jeff was so excited to take her. Pearl was so excited to get candy. I was so excited to not be throwing up, and if I do say so myself, I think Jeff's butt is pretty dang cute in this shot too!
No comments:
Post a Comment