Monday, January 4, 2010

What the???

September 29, 2009
Again, apologies for the crappy picture but when I spied a gaggle of women at the park shaking their groove things I couldn't help but laugh and try to get a picture of their booty-shaking. I couldn't figure out what was going on since I've never seen this happen at the park before. Was it an aerobics class gone wild from the Rec Center? A community dance group gone wild? Who knows! It was quite entertaining to watch them dancing away, despite the wind and imminent storm coming, without a care in the world as to who was watching. Which was also weird because not only did a swarm of dancing women suddenly show up at the park but they seemed to bring an entourage of fans with them. I was super curious about the whole event which lasted well over an hour. The instructors were hilarious to watch and were getting a little too into some of the moves if you ask me. Then I realized they were burning WAY more calories than I was sitting on the porch, which is when I promptly went back inside.

No comments: