July 7, 2009Whoever said little girls were made of sugar and spice and everything nice has obviously never met Pearl. As Jeff and I slaved away weeding the flower beds (remember I've got a sore butt from the previous day's adventures), Pearl took it upon herself to stuff every nook and cranny of our decorative rock, Jeff "stole" off a mountain in Orangeville, with mud. And not just any mud. The deep, wet, black kind that grows monster flowers. And yes, those are winter snow boots if you're wondering. For some odd reason that twirp wants to wear her boots when she gets home. It's not a battle worth fighting over - I mean if you want to look like a dork and have sweaty feet by all means go for it - and she actually keeps them on so we let her wear them. I'm just hoping with an inch of mud on them, not to mention her shorts, socks, and shirt, that they come clean.
1 comment:
Rubber boots at IFA. They are pretty cheap, cute, and you can spray them off with the hose!
Post a Comment