Thursday, August 27, 2009

Messing around

August 27, 2009
Pearl and I messed around tonight. First at the park by the fire station then at the post office. I'm pretty sure we broke some sort of city ordinance by splashing in the fountains and throwing flowers in the water - ok so that was just Pearl but I didn't really stop her from doing it - not to mention we undoubtedly tested our luck with catching some weird foot fungus but at least this time Pearl didn't end up soaking her clothes and riding home in the stroller wearing only her diaper. I typically avoid walking anywhere near the post office for this very reason but tonight figured, what the heck...you only live once, right? Then instead of posting a picture straight off the camera, I messed around in Photoshop and came up with this new look. I think we just might have to mess around again sometime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what version of Photoshop do you have. What is your camera. I am loving your photos. I think I need some new equipment. You are getting some priceless pictures Pearl.

Alabama Apples said...

What a little threat of fungus to a fun time and beautiful pictures of your beautiful little girl?! ;)

Kami said...

Cute pic!